simile - [sim-uh-lee]
1. a figure of speech in which two unlike things are explicitly compared, as in “she is like a rose.”
CIM-ile - [sim-uh-lee]
1. a gearbox in which a smaller motor is used as an input, with the output emulating the RPM and mounting of a CIM motor, as in "the CIM-ile has made my 550 sized motor much like a CIM motor."
The CIM-ile gives teams the ability to emulate the RPM and mounting pattern of the popular CIM motor using one smaller motor in a compact, lightweight package. The precision VEXpro gears and glass-filled nylon housing create a system that is “similar” to a CIM and can be used with any gearbox or drive where a CIM would be used.
- Accepts RS-550 or 775 Series motors
- Single spur reduction to minimize size and weight
- Can be used anywhere a CIM would be used
- Ratio with RS-550: 9:29
- Ratio with 775 Series: 12:29
217-3271: CIM-ile Hardware Kit
217-3253: CIM-ile Housing Kit
|Inputs||(1) RS-550 motor or (1) RS-775 motor|
|Outputs||8mm with 2mm keyway Output Shaft|